Student en praktijkopleider in recreatie

If you are following a study programme you will need to do your practice placement or apprenticeship at an 'accredited work placement company'. This is a company that offers a safe learning environment and where you are given expert supervision. SBB is the organisation that determines which companies can call themselves accredited work placement companies. These companies are listed on the special website (in Dutch only).

Go directly to